I will try to make this as short and sweet as possible. I will use the help of photos to tell the story:
The month of May was a whirlwind of a month because not only did we move out of our apartment before the lease was up, we bought a house, I graduated college, and I bought a car from a friend.
Fast forward to September 14, 2021 and the following has occurred: We got a new roof, my fiancé is a US citizen (finally!!), and we’re fostering the most adorable dogs.
Between today and May, we’ve
- watched our friends get married and then move to California
- gone camping in Acworth, GA
- attended a Fernbank After Dark event in Atlanta
- attempted to vacation in Florida, but then got caught in Hurricane Irma
- babysat our neighbor’s children (2 young boys)
- built some benches
- lit some fires
- cooked and baked a lot of new foods
- supported delicious local Filipino vendors (https://kamayanatl.com/)
Those are all the updates I have for you all for right now. Here is to a fun-filled last half of 2021!
3 thoughts on “An Overdue Update”
I tried to leave a comment, but it wanted me to sign in and it did not like the password I put in so it wouldn’t accept my comment. But, I really enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures and wish I could take one of your doggies. But just can’t afford it after putting almost $3,000 in treatment for Tonka and his health issues last month. But at least he’s going to be okay now. Love you, thanks again.
What an exciting life you’re living, Megan! And the pics really drive the post home (heh, geddit? New car? No? Okay).
Anyway, thanks so much for sharing. I love meeting bloggers and seeing what they’re doing in different parts of the world! Makes the lockdowns seem less daunting.
I love it! Nothing like a good pun to help fuel my workday!