I will try to make this as short and sweet as possible. I will use the help of photos to tell the story:
The month of May was a whirlwind of a month because not only did we move out of our apartment before the lease was up, we bought a house, I graduated college, and I bought a car from a friend.
Fast forward to September 14, 2021 and the following has occurred: We got a new roof, my fiancé is a US citizen (finally!!), and we’re fostering the most adorable dogs.
Between today and May, we’ve
- watched our friends get married and then move to California
- gone camping in Acworth, GA
- attended a Fernbank After Dark event in Atlanta
- attempted to vacation in Florida, but then got caught in Hurricane Irma
- babysat our neighbor’s children (2 young boys)
- built some benches
- lit some fires
- cooked and baked a lot of new foods
- supported delicious local Filipino vendors (https://kamayanatl.com/)
Those are all the updates I have for you all for right now. Here is to a fun-filled last half of 2021!